As per the alleged specialists, a good conversion ratio is close to one percent. At the end of the day, 10 out of each 1000 visitors to your website converts to a customer. In this article, We will Learn 10 Secrets to improving your websites conversion ratio.
Personally, I feel you must ignore what the specialists say, and attempt to attain as high a conversion magnitude relation as attainable. You must never be satisfied. You must invariably be trying to find ways in which to boost your conversion magnitude relation. My web site systematically converts anyplace from three to five percent, and sometimes converts as high as 10 percent!
Unless you are selling an expensive item and creating $200 or additional per sale, it’s very troublesome to form any real cash with only a 1 percent conversion ratio.
Of course, there are exceptions to each rule, and if your website is attracting a whole bunch or maybe thousands of visitors on a daily basis, then clearly you’ll be able to do quite well with a 1% or lower conversion ratio.
But what if you do not have that sort of traffic – and most websites don’t. Then what? What if you have an ecommerce website and you are selling a $30 e-book and you are solely attracting 50-100 visitors each day to your website? With a 1 or 2 percent conversion ratio, which means your website is creating a meager $30 to $60 each day. And believe me that am rather more common than you understand.
However, what if you may improve your conversion ratio to 4 to 6 percent, All of a sudden; you are making $120 to $200 every day with the same quantity of traffic. Improve your conversion ratio to more than 10 %, that $100 every day turns into $300 to $400 a day!
So, however, does one move up your website’s conversion ratio? Here are some tips that could help:
- Make sure your visitors understand what you are doing, the moment they land on your web site. Do not create them need to guess. Tell them right up front with a benefits-laden headline.
- Make sure the look of your website is up to par, build it simple to navigate. Get eliminate distracting flash or stupid, insignificant graphics that are a waste of everybody’s time, and take forever to load, modify your website. Get eliminate the flash, graphics, and pop-ups!
- Use psychologically effective colors. The color blue suggests quality, trustiness, success, seriousness, calmness – the proper alternative for sales pages. Avoid purple, which connotes uncertainty and ambiguity, and solely use yellow to spotlight keywords and phrases. Additionally, try and have the maximum amount of white area as possible. This makes for a way cleaner looking, easier to read the web site.
- Get your own domain name. URL’s that contain names like, “Geocities”, “Angelfire” or “Tripod” have amateur written all over them.
- According to the stats, most people don’t like to wait more than 5 seconds to see the website. If it’s slow, most will simply close it immediately looking for faster ones. This is why you need to make sure that your sites have good loading speed whenever possible.
- Put your name, contact number, and office address on your website.
- Use authentic client testimonials, complete with initial and last names. Simply make certain you get your customer’s permission first.
- Offer a good and affordable money-back guarantee. 30 days is good. 60 or 90 days are better!
- Make it straightforward for your customers to pay. And provide a different type of payment options. I can assure you, if you are using PayPal solely, you are losing sales. There are a lot of individuals out there, I included, which simply will not do business with PayPal. It’s an excessive amount of a hassle!
- And last but not least, ensure you have got a robust sales letter. A robust and effective sales letter will blast your earnings into the higher stratosphere!
If you aren’t capable of writing that type of sales letter yourself, hire a copywriting expert to write it for you.